It’s August, which only means one thing… it’s festival season! Festivals are the best places to attend in summer because they’re just so much fun. Especially if you’re an outdoorsy person and enjoy live music. However, festivals can also be very stressful if you don’t have everything that you need.
Here’s my ‘Festival Survival Guide’.
Before the festival
- Make sure that you buy your tickets and plan your travel way before the festival. There is nothing worse than trying to get tickets and transport right at the last minute. Also, booking transport in advance is much cheaper!
- Brainstorm and think about the equipment that you will need and keep note of these!
- Buy all your equipment way before the festival. This allows you time to shop for everything that you need and also allows you to shop around more so that you can find cheaper equipment. Create your festival checklist.
- Keep your tickets in a safe place, some festivals don’t offer refunds for lost tickets.
- Buy a portable charger and charge it!
At the Festival
- Stay hydrated! Keep drinking water constantly to keep yourself hydrated. This will prevent you from getting ill at the festival. If you are drinking alcohol at the festival, water will also help keep those nasty hangovers away.
- Similar to the last tip, eat regularly. At festivals it is very unlikely that you’re going to have a three course meal so you need to ensure that you keep eating to get more energy. Trust me, you need it!
- Arrive at the festival early so you can find a place to pitch your tent. The earlier you get there, the more of an option you have!
- Keep your phone charged! You never know what could happen!
- Most importantly, have an amazing time!
- Debit Card
- Sleeping Bag
- Sleeping Mask
- Portable Charger (Solar would be the best!)
- Bottle Opener
- Ear Plugs
- Sun Lotion
The above is just a few items in which I would say are essential for festivals! Some of these items are available in bundles. Personally, I would recommend the Men’s Society ‘Festival Survival Kit’, which is small and compact, so easy to just slip in your rucksack!
The kit includes:
- Waterproof Poncho
- Toothbrush & Toothpaste
- Disposable Ear Plugs
The Kit is £25, which I believe is an appropriate price as the multi-tool alone would cost at least £10.
You can buy the kit and many other things from the Men’s Society website!
They sell the perfect range of gifts for men and even have some great skin-care products from women. There’s something for everyone!
Feel free to check out their website here: Men’s Society
Are you attending any festivals this year? Let me know in the comments section!
C O N N X V I
CONNECT WITH ME//
- TWITTER// @CONNXVI
- INSTAGRAM// CONNXVI
- SNAPCHAT// CONNCONNZZ
- YOUTUBE// CONNXVI
- BLOG LOVIN’// CONNXVI
For business inquiries: email@example.com
This post is sponsored by Men’s Society.